WALKING Tours and Visits of Toulouse
always SMALL intimate groups and scheduled on request!
(1 to 8 people)
|Any walking tour (two hours and fifteen minutes)
|Shortened version of the Great Monuments Tour (90 minutes)
|Half day tour
|Full day tour (individually designed) (with lunch break)
|Larger groups of more than 8
||contact Elyse directly
Out of Town Visits
|Half day tours**
|Full day tours***
**Please note that entrance and toll fees are NOT included in the rates
***An 18 euro stipend for lunch for the guide is to be added (unless included in a group lunch)
A 40 euro deposit is required at the time of reservation. The balance can be paid on the day of the visit. ( See Terms and Conditions for deposit policy)
- Online payment can be made by bank transfer or through PayPal.
- Credit card payments can be processed by PayPal even if you don’t have a PayPal account.
- Final on-site payment can be made by cash or a French check.
Make a Payment with PayPal or a Credit Card
Terms and Conditions
Rates and Fees
- The rates and fees quoted in the TGW website are in Euros, and all taxes are included.
- Deposits for private walks and visits are refundable if cancellation occurs at least 3 days prior to the date initially reserved.
- Rates for walks and visits do not include entrance fees or any other additional costs. These rates are exclusively for the guided walks.
- At the time of the reservation TGW will inform the participant of any entrance fees or additional costs that would be incurred during the visit.
Personal information given when contacting TGW is used uniquely for the purpose of reserving a walk or visit or receiving information. No personal data will be disclosed, distributed or sold to any third party for any reason. This information is part of the databank of TGW exclusively.
By participating in TGW walks and visits a client assumes acceptance of the conditions of the walks and visits. TGW is released from any liability for damage or injury of said participant related to said walk or visit to the extent permitted by law.
All participants in the walks and visits of TGW are assumed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions thereof.